Outside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers. Works assigned leads as well as generating their own prospects and contacts.
- Identify accounts and prospects to develop interest, qualify, and convert interest to opportunities.
- Connect with warm leads from Inside Sales, qualify, and convert interest to opportunities.
- Articulate value proposition to key decision-makers across multiple verticals to assess buying interest.
- Leverage appropriate marketing programs to help develop and educate prospects.
- Develop, maintain and leverage strong relationships with current customers to gauge future product or service needs.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Prepare quotes and bids as necessary.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and customer service groups.
- Plan daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics.
- Participate in tradeshows and conventions as deemed necessary.
- Provide information to management on market trends, opportunities and competition.
- Update Sales Force and other company databases with all pertinent sales activity relating to prospects and current customers.
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven individual.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and qualify leads quickly.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis. (Approximately 60% of the time.)
- Degree in Business Marketing or related discipline and/or 3+ years sales experience.
- Experience with commercial and transaction-based printing, database marketing, document design and production and commercial graphics.
- Good technical skills and familiarity with software programs such as Sales Force, etc.
Applicant must pass a background check.
Thank you for your interest.
The AutoMail®, LLC team is made up of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, including, banking, sales, programming and customer support who possess deep expertise in all phases of U.S. Postal Service operations and technology, document design, production and delivery systems.